GROUP CARE 24/7 MIDTOWN – TRULY REFORMING HEALTHCARE
OPEN 7 Days a Week, 365 Days of the Year, Walk-ins Welcome
OPEN 7 Days a Week
365 Days of the Year
Group Care 24/7 is an innovative Primary Care/Urgent Care membership plan that covers the services employees use the most. We offer a simple, common-sense solution that reduces costs and increases access to quality medical care.
Group care is a plan that employers may offer to their employees as a benefit in lieu of health insurance or as a supplement to their existing policy. Employers may participate in the cost or offer voluntary participation to their employees at their own expense.
Contact our Group Care Specialist at (912) 472-0071 to determine the plan and pricing based on your needs and the size of your organization.
- Primary Care and Urgent Care Visits are part of the membership benefit with a small utilization fee based on your specific plan.
- Basic Lab Tests: Including urinalysis, PSA, CBC, compete metabolic panel, blood glucose, TSH, urine pregnancy, lipid profile
- Office Procedures: Including sutures, wound care, simple fracture care, therapeutic injections, incision and drainage, asthma treatment, rehydration, tetanus shots
- Medical Supplies and Equipment: Braces, crutches, slings, bandages
- Chronic Condition Management: Diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, asthma,
- Wellness and Lifestyle Counseling: Including weight management, smoking cessation, sleep health, fitness counseling
- One Annual Physical with Basic Labs: $40 utilization fee
- Advanced Imaging: 50% discount
- Care Coordination and Referral Assistance to Specialists and Facilities
- For Immediate Prescription Therapy, members can purchase many common medications from our onsite dispensary, or prescriptions can be filled at their pharmacy of choice
These questions and answers are to help you better understand our innovative Group Care 24/7 Plan and what our staff has to offer. You do not need to be a member of the Group Care 24/7 Plan to visit any Urgent 24/7 facility.
No, this is not insurance. It is a membership program that gives you access to affordable primary and urgent care.
Your membership fee and utilization fees cover most of your care at our offices. Buying health insurance is a personal financial decision. A major medical policy can provide financial protection for you and your family against catastrophic health events. Urgent Care 24/7 does not accept insurance or bill insurance companies on your behalf.
Of course! We have affordable membership fees for your spouse, children, or entire family. Your employer will deduct your portion of the membership fee from your paycheck. Please check with your employer to see what your options are.
We have an onsite dispensary where medications can be purchased or we are happy to call in your prescription to your local pharmacy.
Yes, we will see you at any time of the day, with no appointment, and no wait. (Higher utilization fees may apply)
Absolutely! With the Group Care 24/7 membership, you have convenient access to our many Urgent Care 24/7 locations. Our electronic medical record system gives our providers access to patient health records, in real time, at all locations.
We will coordinate your referral to a specialist, hospital, or other providers when necessary.